At Beugelsdijk Chiropractic, we deliver either manual or instrument-assisted chiropractic adjustment to treat your back pain. Our adjustments reduce joint restrictions and/or misalignments in the spine and other extremities. We can reduce inflammation and improve function of both the affected joint and nervous system. By restoring proper joint alignment and mobility and thereby improving your nervous system function and spinal health, your body has the ability to better heal itself and function as it should. Contact our Great Bend Ks. chiropractor office to gain relief from your back pain.
There are many types of neck pain. Utilizing the newest technology and proven therapies, we can diagnose and help treat your neck pain. We use a combination of spinal manipulation, manual therapy, and other techniques as part of your treatment plan. Contact our Great Bend Ks. chiropractor office to gain relief from your neck pain.
Shoulder pain can occur due to either acute, or repetitive injuries or bone degeneration, and muscle strain or ligament. Soft-tissue injuries can happen all at once or can come on gradually due to posture. Contact our Great Bend Ks. chiropractor office to gain relief from your shoulder pain.
Hip pain is one of the most common types of joint pain. It occurs most frequently at opposite ends of the age spectrum, in children under 15 and adults over 45. Dealing with daily hip pain can be debilitating, impacting everything from work to family life to recreation. Many painful hip conditions are a result of spine and pelvic misalignment in the body, specifically in the spine. We use proven techniques with restoring ideal alignment to help relieve you of your pain and enhance overall function and mobility. Contact our Great Bend Ks. chiropractor office to gain relief from your hip pain.
Leg · Knee · Ankle Pain
Approximately 24% of adults have knee, leg, or ankle pain. ailments in joints from the knees down. Characteristics such as tenderness, decreased ability to move, walk, or bear weight, and stiffness or swelling in the joint could mean you are at risk of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or other similar diseases. Our customized chiropractic care can be a great way to manage and relieve swelling and discomfort of the lower leg caused by knee, foot and ankle pain. Contact our Great Bend Ks. chiropractor office to gain relief from your leg, knee, or ankle pain.
Nerve damage can cause continual stimulation resulting in nerve pain. If not resolved, this can make the nerves even more sensitive to pain. Dr. Sam Beugelsdijk’s chiropractic treatment can relieve pressure off the nerve and offer remarkable relief from pinched nerve pain.
Jaw Pain (TMJ)
We offer help to those that suffer from TMJ Disorder and jaw pain. , or TMJ, TEMPOROMANDIBULAR JOINT DYSFUNCTION is a common condition that affects the jaw. It can be extremely painful. Using time tested practice, we can help alleviate TMJ jaw pain. Contact our Great Bend Ks. chiropractor office to gain relief from your TMJ Jaw pain.
- Most people describe a tension headacheas a feeling of a tight band or dull ache around the head or behind the eyes. A common cause of tension headaches is subluxations in the upper back and neck which is effectively treated with our innovative chiropractic adjustments.
- Forward head posture and a decrease in neck curvature results in increased stress and strain on the muscles, ligaments and discs of the cervical spine (neck) which makes the neck vulnerable to injury and dysfunction resulting in increased pain and discomfort in the head and neck.
- What Are the Causes of Headaches and Migraines?Headaches are often the result of tight muscles and restricted joints within the neck and upper back. Migraines can have hormonal and chemical predispositions, however they are often associated with secondary headaches. Secondary headaches cause abnormal tension within the muscles of the head, neck, shoulders, and upper back increasing the frequency and duration of migraines. Stress, lifestyle factors, posture can all lead to tight muscles that effect headaches and migraines. Other factors that can effect headaches include: food sensitivities, noise, bright lights, insomnia, excessive exercise, and fluctuating or low blood sugar levels.
Contact our Great Bend Ks. chiropractor office to gain relief from your headache pain.
Percussion massage uses specific vibratory percussive forces that target soft tissue structures surrounding joints including muscle, ligaments, and tendons – the most important structures involved in joint motion. It helps increase the overall range of motion leaving you more relaxed and pain free.
- Helps relax your muscles before your adjustment
- Breaks down scar tissue caused by acute/repetitive injuries or surgery and accelerates tissue repair
- Increases localized oxygen, blood flow & lymphatic circulation
- Stimulates spinal nerves
- Decreases pain and improves range of motion, function, and performance
Call our office today to schedule your first session.
Dry needling is a therapeutic technique that uses thin filiform needles to relieve muscular pain and improve range of motion and function. By targeting the dysfunctional muscle tissue in the body created by taut muscle fibers and trigger points, Dry Needling can help increase joint range of motion, relax overtight muscles, enhance blood floor, reduce pain, improve strength, and speed up recovery time from an injury.
Although each technique is alike in that both use similar size needles, Dry Needling is different from Acupuncture in that it stimulates trigger points and relieves pain in the neuromuscular system; Acupuncture balances the body’s energy (Chi) along specific meridian points.
Dry Needing can be beneficial for a number of ailments: Neck and back pain, headaches, sciatica, jaw pain, plantar fasciitis, Achille’s tendonitis, shoulder and elbow pain, hip and knee pain, shin splints.
Tingling · Numbness
Pain, tingling and numbness in extremities are symptoms generally associated with pinched nerves. Our chiropractic adjustments can open and decompress the spinal disc space, thereby alleviating nerve irritation. Contact our Great Bend Ks. chiropractor office to gain relief from your tingling or numbness issues.
Dizziness, sometimes called Cervicogenic Vertigo, can be helped by our chiropractic manipulation. If the patient’s dizziness appears to be coming from the inner ear, we use special techniques to help you regain balance. Among other treatments, we also offer certain exercises that can help as well. Contact our Great Bend Ks. chiropractor office to gain relief from your dizziness issues.
Sciatica is characterized by pain that originates in the low back or buttock that travels into one or both legs. Sciatic nerve pain varies in intensity and frequency; minimal, moderate, severe and occasional, intermittent, frequent or constant. We are experienced at the diagnosis and treatment of Sciatica. Contact our Great Bend Ks. chiropractor office to gain relief from your Sciatica pain.
Whiplash · Crash Related Injuries
Whiplash has many categories, and the diagnosis will depend on they type of injury you’ve sustained. We can diagnosis and treat your pain. There are many treatments available to alleviate whiplash pain, contact Dr. B. to set up an appointment today.
As a certified chiropractor, dr. B specializes in prenatal chiropractic with the webster technique – a pregnancy-specific chiropractic protocal that analyzes and corrects misalignments of the mother’s pelvis. Mothers who undergo regular chiropractic care throughout their trimesters often report less stress, pain, better mobility, and overall a more comfortable pregnancy. If you are pregnant and would like assistance with your prenatal chiropractic needs, call our office today and set up an appointment with dr. B.
Contact our Great Bend Ks. chiropractor office today!
PEDIATRIC CHIROPRACTIC/FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC/WELLNESS
Our office is always family friendly, and we cater to all ages! From infants, toddlers, and school-aged children, Dr. B has experience in helping these populations achieve optimal health with properly aligned spines. Contact our Great Bend Ks. family friendly Chiropractor office today!
- Scoliosis is a disease that requires treatment from a trained specialist. Our Scoliosis treatment involves regular adjustments. The goal is to realign the muscles, bones and joints.
- Scoliosis is abnormal lateral curvature of the spine, which can either be S-shapred or C-shaped. What is frustrating is that most causes of scoliosis is idiopathic, or unknown. Patients may or may not have back pain, but can demonstrate uneven shoulders, hips, or show a rib or lower back hump when bending forward. Along with history and physical examination, x-ray of the spine is used to diagnosis scoliosis. A positive diagnosis occurs when Cobb Angle is greater than 10 degrees. Over 20 degrees is considered significant, and over 40 degrees is severe. Patients with scoliosis under an active chiropractic treatment plan can often experience a decrease in their pain levels and overtime may show improvement in their Cobb Angle. Contact our office today!
Work Related Injuries
Work related injuries can slow you down, and have a big effect on your life. Our Great Bend office can help you get back on your feet and back to work! Contact us to schedule your visit.
Sports Injuries · Rehabilitation
Sports injuries can happen from either an acute injury or repetition over time and our bodies are not able to properly rest. Our active bodies sometimes go a bit too far, and require care. Our rehabilitation techniques are geared towards effective healing, that will get you back on the field, and feeling good. Our sports injury treatments are safe and get your body primed for success. By keeping yourself in proper alignment, chiropractic is a great choice to promote healing, prevent injury, and keep you on the field.
Contact our office today!
Tu: 8:30am-12:30pm / 2:00pm-5:00pm
We: 8:30am-12:30pm / 2:00pm-5:00pm
Th: 8:30am-12:00pm / 2:00pm-7:00pm
Fr: 8:30am-12:30pm / 2:00pm-5:00pm